The Impact of a legacy
Thank you for considering Gomde in your planned giving. By including Gomde UK in your estate and financial planning, you are playing a key role in securing the future of the centre. Your gift will ensure we are able to continue the mission to fulfil Chökyi Nyima Rinpoche’s aspirations to provide an international centre for the teachings of the Buddha. Our centre supports that vision through seminars, teachings, events, community work, environmental projects and the building of the temple.
If you decide to leave a gift in your will then you create a lasting connection with Gomde UK and directly benefit so many beings both now and into the future. You will play a part in our work for future generations. Our Legacy Promises
· We understand that those you hold dear will always come first when making your will. We fully respect this and will never try to change it.
· We respect that this is a big decision and extremely personal to you, so please decide in your own time.
· We’ll always be discreet. You don’t have to tell us if you have chosen to leave us a gift.
· If you do wish to let us know, it can help us to plan future work, and we will keep your decision completely confidential.
· If you do tell us, we’ll do our best to keep you updated about the work we do.
· We’ll communicate with you in the way you choose, and you can change your mind about how we contact you at any time.
· We promise to use your gift wisely, prudently, and where it will have the most impact.
· Every penny you give will help keep Buddhism alive.
· We understand that personal circumstances can change at any time. You have the right to change your mind about leaving us a gift and you don’t need to tell us if you do.
· We will always treat you, and when the time comes, your family and representatives, with sensitivity and respect.
· We will answer all your questions fully, openly, and honestly.