Random Acts of Kindness
1 . Paulette Benjamin. Pledging to learn the Heart Sutra off by heart and recite it 108 times to benefit the Gomde Community.
2. David Cox For 21 days David will recite the Tara Sadhana four times a day.
3. Jess Reid will compile recipes from all the dishes she has made at Gomde. Any contributions very welcome!
4. Paul Collom is volunteering in his Hartland Community to deliver prescriptions door to door.
5. Kate Roddick Is reciting 10,000 Medicine Buddhas Mantras, for health and healing.
6. Chris Perring is offering 6–8 hours of pottery classes, all material and firing costs supplied. No time limit.
7. Adrian Leigh is shopping for elderly neighbours.
8. Angie Ball is growing vegetables and sharing these with neighbours.
9. Helen Felcey is doing ten Sun Salutations daily.
10. Andrea Clarkson-King is offering a blank random act of kindness voucher to Gomde UK, to be redeemed at such times as we are allowed to come back. Andrea will also chant the Cloud of Blessings for one month.
11. Tara will transcribe three or more of Kenpo Tokpa Tulku’s recent talks.
12. Ann-Clare will be doing nine prostrations daily (three times three). Donate